Need some money for college? Did you take the SAT or ACT? Consider applying for the myUsearch scholarship. All you have to do to apply is respond to the question: “The SAT/ACT doesn’t measure me…..or does it?” But don’t slack, the deadline is March 1st!
Photo by Vanessa
With all of the controversy around the effectiveness of the SAT and ACT, we can’t help to ask the question: Do the SAT and ACT really determine how much a student has learned and how well he or she will do in college?
For myUsearch’s latest scholarship, we ask students exactly that. This $1000 scholarship will be awarded to the student with the best responses to these questions:
- Do you feel your SAT or ACT test scores are, or will be, an accurate predictor of how you will perform in college?
- Do you think your performance on the SAT/ACT is, or will be, an accurate reflection of what you learned in high school?
- What suggestions do you have to improve college entrance exams?
To apply for the scholarship, students must:
- Complete the myUsearch questionnaire (access to the scholarship application will be given to students upon completion)
- Have a combined household income of $100,000 or less
- Plan to pursue an undergraduate degree from an accredited US institution
If you have any more questions about the scholarship, don’t hesitate to contact me at blog at myusearch dot com.