There are thousands of scholarships offering money for college to people in virtually any circumstance. If you’re a “nontraditional” student interested in a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming, the Daniels Fund Opportunity Scholarship is just one possibility.
The scholarship offers funds to:
- Adults entering or returning to college
- Students from alternative schools
- Students coming out of juvenile justice or youth offender programs
- GED recipients
- Students who have previously been in foster care
- Returning military students